AirBot Wraith32 V2 35A 32bit BLHeli_32 ESC DSHOT120
The Wraith32 V2 is an upgraded version of previous Wraith32 35A that comes with 1800uf caps on board. Comparing to the first version, the Wraith32 V2 has more capacitors to help smooth noisy environment, and the data tranmisstion interface is placed outside.
Wraith32 is the first 32bit BLHELI ESC that use the latest BLheli_32 firmware in the world. Dshot up to at least Dshot1200, and at rates up to at least 32kHz is now supported. If you are seeking for a small, powerful blheli_32 capable 32bit ESCs, the Wraith32 ESCs will certainly fit the bill providing 35Amps of power.
The Wraith32 ESC runs in conjunction with an ARM 32bit compatible MCU. It can run input signals with lower latency, at faster rates, smooths out the RPM band, is capable of both voltage and current monitoring and limiting, as well as offering customization of the brake on stop force. Unlike current ESCs, the Wraith32 ESC has A LOT of room to grow and wide compatibility range with future products.
One of the nicest features with the Wraith32 35A ESC is the auto timing feature, which (essentially) is designed to offer the pilot the smoothest and most efficient flight experience available, which is a freestyle pilots dream come true!
- 32bit Compatible ESC (Blheli_32)
- Dshot1200 up to 32kHz
- Incredibly small size
- Very low weight
- Auto Timing Feature
- On-Board RGB LED
- Build in Current sensor
- Smooth Response
- Compatible to BetaflightF4 Flight Controller
- 2-6s Lipo input
- 35A designed
- Compatible to BetaflightF3 Flight Controller
- Size: 15*30mm
- Packaging: One ESC each PP bag with Wraith32 lable.
BLHeli_32 is the 3rd generation of BLHeli firmware after BLHeli and BLHeli_S. BLHeli_32 runs on an ARM 32bit MCU, initially it will be on a Cortex-M0 running at 48MHz, but there are MCUs out there that can run a lot faster.
Now the first ESC that supports BLHeli_32 has already been announced – the Wraith32 and Wraith32 Plus. Luckily, FPV Model received these from the manufacturer Airbot as soon as they made them out, and all our customers have the chance to be the first in the world receive these new BLHeli_32 ESCs.
Wraith32 Plus is a 6S powerhouse that supports voltage limiting and current limiting as well as a bright RGB LED.
Wraith32 is a smaller 6S version that also supports voltage limiting and current limiting as well as a bright RGB LED.
So what can the increased MCU speed do?
First of all, it can run input signals with lower latency at faster rates.
Dshot up to at least Dshot1200, and at rates up to at least 32kHz is now supported.
Secondly it allows packing of more functionality.
- Like programmable pwm frequency, up to 48kHz, that can run motors even smoother, and also allows for moving of small but potentially disturbing humps in the throttle response. All ESCs have these bumps, with BLHeli_32 they can now be moved in the rpm range, to a place where the system has low sensitivity to them.
- Like auto timing. Which is not the option to choose if you’re after max power. But if you want the most efficient running with very good robustness against desync, it is the perfect choice.
- Like voltage and current limiting. Which is implemented in the code, and will be supported on some ESCs. Voltage limiting is desirable for fixed wing crafts. And current limiting adds protection against ESC failure.
- Like programmable brake on stop force. Which allows control of the braking of fixed wing props.
- Like improved direction change in bidirectional mode.
- Like more to come in the future. Such as setup from the FC by using Dshot commands. Such as telemetry functionality. There is room to grow performance and functionality.