Scimitar 110 BNF Basic
The next generation of high performance, brushless micro drones, the Blade® Scimitar® 110 BNF Basic brings the best features to an impressively capable micro drone, sure to turn any backyard BBQ into a party.
- 2.5" propellers
- Pre-built and Professionally Tuned: Ready to go right out of the box
- F3 Flight Controller: Betaflight & Betaflight OSD
- 10A 4-in-1 ESCs: DShot 600 compatible
- 1106-6000Kv Brushless Motors
- Video transmitter: 25-150mW, variable power, MMCX connector, circular polarized antenna and Spektrum TX control
- Durable carbon fiber frame in new stretched X configuration
- Injection molded plastic pod: Covers all vital components
The next generation of high performance, brushless micro drones, the Blade® Scimitar® 110 BNF Basic brings the best features to an impressively capable micro drone, sure to turn any backyard BBQ into a party. Ready to slice and dice out of the box, the Scimitar comes built, tuned and ready on day one.
The ideal backyard racer, it boasts a carbon fiber main frame and durable pod protecting all vital electronics. A 10A 4-in-1 ESC with DShot 600 provides a smooth and predictable throttle and control response to the beefier 1106-6000Kv motors, making it more than capable of taking on the hardest of freestyle maneuvers. The F3 flight controller comes professionally tuned and Betaflight configurable with Betaflight OSD pre-programmed. A new variable power video transmitter can switch from 25-150mW modes depending on your environment, and frequency and channel can be selected directly from your Spektrum™ G2 transmitter with forward programming. The video transmitter has a stout MMCX connector and a circular polarized antenna so swapping antennas is easy and accessible. Add a battery, transmitter, and FPV goggles or monitor and you’ll be zipping around your backyard in no time.