Hobbywing QUICRUN 10BL60 Brushless ESC
External programming port, easy to connect to the LED Program Card (purchase separately) when setting the ESC
- Proportional brake with 4 steps of maximum brake force adjustment and 8 steps of drag brake force adjustment.
- 9 steps of acceleration (/punch) adjustment from “soft” to “Very aggressive” to fit for different kinds of models, tires and tracks.
- Multiple protections: Low voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection / Motor lock-up protection.
- One-button (the “SET” button on the ESC) to set the ESC, and easy to reset all parameters to the factory default settings.
- Compatible with the optional device ---- the portable Digital LED Program Card, especially convenient for outdoor use.
Cont./Peak Current/ Resistance
|Motor Type Supported||Sensorless Brushless Motor|
|Car Applicable||1:10 On-road/Off-road/Buggy/Monster|
For 2S Lipo or 6 cells NiMH:
1. On-road: 3656-size or smaller motor with the KV<6000
2. Off-road/Buggy/Monster: 3656-size or smaller motor with the KV<4000
For 3S Lipo or 9 cells NiMH:
1. On-road: 3656-size or smaller motor with the KV<4000
2. Off-road/Buggy/Monster: 3656-size or smaller motor with the KV<3000
4-9 Cells NiMH
|BEC Output||6V/2A (Linear Mode)|
|Size/ Weight||48.5(L)*38(W)*32(H) / 90g|
|External Program Port||Available|
|Working voltage of Fan||From battery directly without regulating|