EC-1500 Twin 1.5m BNF Basic with AS3X and SAFE SelectEFL5750
THE MOST CAPABLE AND VERSATILE TWIN EVER!
The E-flite® EC-1500 Twin features an all-new, ground-up design optimized for capability, versatility and FUN to deliver a flying experience you simply can't get with any other airplane! It's effectively many airplanes in one, with a wide flight envelope that includes slow and scale-like, to sport flying and even aggressive 3D aerobatic capability.
The twin power systems feature brushless outrunner motors, robust ESCs, and custom five-blade counter-rotating propellers. This setup delivers excellent performance with a 3S 3200–6400mAh LiPo battery, or you can install a 4S battery for the power to hover and unlimited vertical capability — without modifications or upgrades! There are eight factory-installed servos, including one to operate the functional cargo door so you can carry and drop creative payloads from the large cargo bay. Realistic looking LED landing, navigation and simulated strobe lights are powered from the flight battery so you can fly from dawn until dusk — from paved, grass, or dirt surfaces; off snow using the included skis; or from large ponds or lakes using optional floats (sold separately).
Remove the magnetically secured nose cone to install a GoPro® or similar camera for recording aerial HD footage, or mount a separate FPV camera on the large top hatch (cameras and camera gear sold separately). Plus you can use the included decals to customize the scale-inspired trim scheme with Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy and other markings to personalize your model.
- Unique and ground-breaking design capable of slow and scale-like flying, sport flying AND aggressive 3D aerobatics
- Can be flown from paved, grass and dirt surfaces, or from snow with the included optional-use skis
- Fly from water using the optional float set (sold separately) and included mounting hardware
- High-power 3S and 4S compatible power systems with custom 5-blade counter-rotating props
- Easily fits 3S or 4S 3200–6400mAh batteries in the extremely large battery compartment
- Plenty of power to hover and for unlimited vertical performance when using 4S batteries
- Selectable-size flaps can travel both ways for multiple wing configuration and mixing options
- Operational, servo-controlled cargo door with 2.5 x 4.2 inch (65 x 107 mm) opening and almost 140 cubic inches of cargo bay volume (2.5 x 4.2 x 12.7 inches / 65 x 107 x 323 mm).
- Eight factory-installed servos, including metal-geared servos on all surfaces and the functional cargo door
- Steerable nose wheel and a separate switching BEC for reliable control system performance
- Precise ball-link equipped linkages plus pocket or CA hinges on all control surfaces
- Factory-installed Spektrum™ 6-channel 2.4GHz receiver with industry-leading DSMX® technology
- Unmatched stability and precision of AS3X® technology for smoother flight performance
- Easy to fly with optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
- Functional and factory-installed LED landing, navigation and simulated strobe lights
- Magnetically secured nose cone can be removed for easy installation of GoPro® * and similar HD action cameras (cameras sold separately)
- Separate FPV camera mounting position on top of the extremely large, magnetically secured top hatch (FPV camera/gear sold separately)
- Surface details including panel lines, hatches and more, plus a factory-applied scale-inspired trim scheme
- Included decal sheet with Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy and other markings
- No tools required for field assembly – hands-free connections and thumbscrews to secure the wings
- Almost fully factory-assembled for extremely fast and easy final assembly without glue
- Very large, yet lightweight and extremely durable, composite-reinforced EPO airframe