Blade 130S RTF with SAFE
- SAFE® Technology: 3 flight modes, self-leveling and panic switch help you fly confidently
- Durable: Molded, lightweight plastics allow the 130 S to be very durable in the event of a crash
- Collective Pitch and SAFE Technology allows an intermediate pilot to grow with the model when they're ready for aerobatics and 3D flying
- Direct drive tail motor—powerful brushless motor improves durability, flight performance, and simplifies repairs
- The included 7.4V Li-Po battery provides good flight time, and manageable power for intermediate pilots
OverviewThe Blade® 130 S is a powerful, sub-micro sized collective pitch helicopter with SAFE® Technology. Self-stabilization, panic switch and three progressive flight modes give intermediate to advanced pilots the confidence to master 3D flight indoors and out. The 130 S builds on this popularly sized heli while adding significant improvements such as SAFE® Technology, a powerful, low maintenance direct drive tail motor, and improved linear servos. A strong frame gives you the durability you need, while brushless motors provides the power and performance you want.