Beta65X 2S Whoop Quadcopter
- Beta65X start a new era of 2S whoop drones. With a big improvement in power, you could fly real acro, like a larger quad, but is still small enough, safe enough, and quiet enough to fly anywhere.
- With the high performance STM32F405 processor FC boards and tuned Betaflight Ominibus 3.5.0 firmware, everyone could fly the Beta65X drone like a racing professor.
- Durable and light enough frame is customed for the Beta65X. A total weight of 26g give pilots a good balance of weight and nice punch on 2S battery.
- Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary. Customed lightest 0802 17500KV motors with cable connectors. Just plug and play.
- 2pcs 1S 300mAh Lipo HV batteries are recommended in default. So pilot could also use their whoop batteries.
- The FC Board has been upgraded to V1.2. Support programable LED but LED holder on 65X frame unavailable
- Stock Batteries have been upgraded from 260mah batteries to 300mah batteries