PA-18 Super Cub 1700mm w/Floats EP PNP
The Piper PA-18 Super Cub is a two-seat, single engine aircraft designed by the Piper Aircraft Company. First introduced in 1949, Super Cubs rugged construction, impressive payload and marvelous short-field performance quickly made it a mainstay of the bush flying fleet.
Like its full-sized counterpart, the FMS PA-18 Super Cub has excellent handling at low speeds and wide performance. FMS selected an attractive, scale-inspired silver, white and black paint scheme to make this all-time-classic stand out from the crowd. Components such as LED lights, large tundra tires, and functional flaps are replicated with authentic detail. Flying off water couldn’t be any easier with the included float set with water rudder. The factory installed 4S compatible power system combine with the functional flaps delivers STOL performance from smooth or rough terrain. For pilots looking for an easy-to-fly, scale aircraft with gentle trainer-like flight characteristics, plenty of power and an unmistakable golden-age appearance—the FMS PA-18 Super Cub 170mm is all that, and more.
- Scale-inspired trim scheme
- Durable EPO foam construction
- Strong aluminum landing gear with shock-absorbing articulation for all-terrain operations
- Oversize 6.25-inch tundra tires
- Functional flaps for remarkable STOL performance
- Factory-installed navigation and landing LED lights
- Two-piece plug in wing with carbon-fiber tube
- Folding wing struts for easy transportation and storage
- Large front-hatch allows for easy access to LiPo battery changes
- Includes float set and single water rudder for float plane conversion
- High power 4S compatible brushless motor and 45-amp ESC
- Direct-link servo setup offers precision movement
- No glue required- can be ready to fly in less than one hour