ARRMA 1/8 NOTORIOUS 6S BLX Classic Stunt
ARRMA® expands its lineup of 1/8 scale 6S BLX vehicles with the ready-to-run NOTORIOUS™. This fast 4WD — with a 60+ mph top speed — features vintage truck looks plus outrageous stunt action. Simply put, it’s a blast to drive!
To increase the truck’s sensitivity to throttle and brake input, ARRMA designers specified a short wheelbase and large diameter, chunky tread Back Flip tires from dBoots. That makes back flips, front flips, and similar stunts a snap to perform.
There’s also a wheelie bar for long, controlled wheelies, and a strong center body support for protection during inverted action. A sturdy wing guards the rear of the body and improves stability during sprints.
Durability runs throughout the NOTORIOUS design. High-wall composite dirt guards shield the center transmission and electronics. Front and rear chassis braces and three metal-geared diff units add more stunt-ready strength. For long run times and extreme power, the battery tray is designed to accept large 4S and 6S LiPo batteries. Supplied straps hold your battery and balance plugs securely in place.
The ARRMA NOTORIOUS mixes classic style and extreme performance in a proven, ARRMA-tough design. Choose from blue or matte black body colors. uards at the front of the chassis protect the electronics and the center transmission.
• Tactic® TTX300 3-Channel 2.4GHz SLT radio system with TR326 3-Channel 2.4GHz receiver
• Brushless 2050kV motor
• ADS-15M waterproof 15kg steering servo on stiff mount
• Fully waterproof electronics
• Front/rear chassis braces and three metal-geared diff units
• High-wall composite dirt guards to protect the electronics and center transmission
• Strong center body support
• Large diameter, chunky tread dBoots Back Flip tires
• Tough 5-spoke wheels
• Strong, anodized aluminum parts
• Red-anodized aluminum adjustable shocks
• Heavy-duty 4mm steel shock shafts
• Realistic truck roll hoop
• Wheelie bar for long, controlled wheelies
• Sturdy wing
• Large battery tray that holds packs securely during extra-rowdy action
• 12T steel pinion gear
• Includes two XT90 connectors for your batteries
• Cross wrench and hex wrenches (1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 5.0 mm)
• Optional 16T pinion gear
Needed to Complete:
- 2~2S, 1~4S, 2~3S or 1~6S Lipo 35C 5000mAh minimum (Hard or soft-case - within 158x48x70mm dimensions)
- LiPo Charger
- (4) AA Batteries for Transmitter