Axial 1/10 SCX10 II UMG10 4WD Kit
Axial recreates the forward cab look in a body with many military-inspired scale features. It has a full-scale truck's aggressive approach and departure angles. Axial also includes military-style 1.9 MW19 beadlock wheels and 1.9 MT45 tires, as well as a functional spare tire.
The kit's off-road performance more than does justice to the vehicles that provide its all-terrain inspiration. Its tried-and-true SCX10™ transmission combines scale looks with the durability of all-metal internal gears. A full set of ball bearings is included. A 2-Speed Gear Set is available separately (Option Part AX31440), for builders who'd like to install a functional low/high speed transmission — an additional servo for the shifting fork is also required.
Along with adding scale realism, the AR44™ single-piece axles feature a high-pinion design with a much lower gear ratio than most cars on the market, plus increased strength. It also avoids the torque twist often associated with smaller gear sets. And like the transmission and axle designs, the kit's chassis-mounted steering servo boosts its scale looks — while at the same time, supplying the correct steering geometry with virtually no bump steer.
Enjoy class-leading performance and forward cab realism with this latest Axial vehicle to take advantage of the proven SCX10 II chassis. Produced in kit form, it gives you the freedom to customize and add your preferred radio and electronics for a trailblazing machine that's all your own.
- Kit completion level gives experienced drivers the ability to customize the vehicle with their favorite equipment
- New, realistic body design scaled after forward cab military style trucks
- Plenty of locations for mounting LED lighting
- Included options for customizing interior details
- New rear cage hinged design allows easy access to interior components
- Optional 2-speed gear set provides a functional low/high transmission when paired with optional servo
- SCX10™ transmission mimics a real transmission and includes full ball bearings and metal gears
- Chassis mounted servo for scale looks and close to zero bump steering
- AR44™ single piece axle with high pinion gear set for a much lower gear ratio
- New military-style MW19 beadlock wheels and MT45 tires, including a functional, mounted spare
- All aluminimum suspension links
- Adjustable battery tray
- WB8 HD Wildboar™ 3-piece driveshafts with updated design and larger diameter
- Waterproof receiver box
- High strength, C-channel frame rail chassis