Taranis Q X7s 2.4GHz 16CH Transmitter + R9MFRS6780BLR9M
FrSky Taranis Q X7S is the upgraded version of the original Taranis Q X7. It includes all the features of Taranis Q X7 and more.
Taranis Q X7S has the upgraded ball bearing hall sensor gimbals and is loaded with six upgraded switches and two knobs. It runs on OpenTX and files can be shared with the popular X9D Plus. The MicroSD card slot offers unlimited model memory options, it also has a USB port for upgrades and to connect to a PC for adjusting settings. Wheel and center enter button makes navigating the backlit menu easy and precise.
The Q X7S also comes pre-installed with the FrSky R9M Module long range system
- Hall sensor M7 gimbal
- Receiver match
- Audio speech outputs (values, alarms, settings, etc.)
- Real-time flight data logging
- Receiver signal strength indicator (RSSI) alerts
- Inbuilt wireless trainer system
- Super low latency
- Vibration alerts
- Model files are compatible with TARANIS X9D/X9D Plus/X9E/X7.
- Open source firmware OpenTX installed.
- Support connect the Free Link App for telemetry
- Model Name Taranis Q X7S
- Transmitter Color Blue/ Carbon Fiber
- Number of Channels 16 channels (up to 32 channels)
- Operating Voltage Range 6.5~15V (2S, 3S Lipos are acceptable)
- Operating Current [email protected]
- Operating Temperature -10~60℃
- Backlight LCD Screen 128*64 outdoor readable LCD
- Flash Memory 16MB(extendible by TF card)
- Compatibility FrSky receivers in the D8/D16/LR12 mode, Taranis Q X7S-EU version is not compatible with D8 mode.