1/10 Capra 1.9 Unlimited 4WD Trail Buggy, RedAXI03000T1
The ready-to-run Axial® Capra™ 1.9 Unlimited Trail Buggy is a “new from the ground up” design that any RC enthusiast eager for cutting-edge crawling will appreciate. Its Currie F9 Portal Axles provide extra ground clearance at the diff pumpkin for the best crawling performance. With the included Spektrum™ STX3 3-channel transmitter and DIG transmission, you can also switch on the fly between 4WD and FWD — locking the rear axle whenever you need the tighter turning radius of front drive power. The Capra features a realistic tube chassis design and metal gears everywhere, from the center transmission to the lockers and portal axles. It rides on real-world inspired Nitto Trail Grappler 1.9 tires mounted to licensed Raceline 3-piece molded beadlock wheels. For pioneering performance in an RC trail buggy with factory-assembled ease, choose the Capra 1.9 Unlimited RTR. Then just add batteries and get crawling!
- Transmission with DIG function enables a tighter turning radius by locking the rear axle for FWD power only.
- Currie F9 Portal Axles increase ground clearance at the diff pumpkin for the best crawling performance.
- Includes all-metal gears, from the center transmission to the lockers and portal axles.
- Tube chassis design offers optimum clearance plus realistic scale looks.
- All pivot points are on stainless steel balls for a durable, long-lasting suspension point.
- Includes Nitto Trail Grapplers 1.9 Monster tires mounted on injection-molded, 3-piece, licensed Raceline beadlock wheels.
- Adjustable oil-filled shocks feature hard anodized, threaded shock bodies and a single coilover spring.
- All-metal front universal axles provide smooth action and 45 degrees of steering angle for an efficient, high-performance drivetrain.
- Durable, machined aluminum universal.
- 540-size, 35T brushed motor with enlarged cooling ports delivers an even balance of speed and technical crawling.
- Spektrum™ STX3 3-channel, 2.4GHz radio system and receiver operate the DIG feature along with other functions.
- Axle-mounted servo improves steering control in full articulation.
- Finely tuned suspension geometry delivers the best crawling capabilities.
We Also Recommend
1/10 Trail Finder 2 RTR w/Mojave II Body (BF Goodrich 150th Anniversary Edition)